miércoles, 31 de marzo de 2010

Things.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Things I like to:
♥ - Drink coffee while I'm watching a tv show.
♥ - Party till my legs can't even more.
♥ - Smoke and stay relax.
♥ - Watching photos of stylish people.
♥ - See how the people turn the face and look to me while I'm walking, that feeling is amazing.
♥ - Watch fashion week.
♥ - See my sexy Ian Somerhalder and Travis Fimmel without shirt.
♥ - Have things to do, so my mind is busy.
♥ - Make up, make up, make up myself!
♥ - Drink Cocacola Zero.
♥ - Be almost naked in my house, you feel free. (haha)
♥ - Spend a whole day in my house, with liftings and all that stuff, and the next day be like someone new.
♥ - Modeling, I really love it, and acting.
♥ - Dancing with closed eyes, feeling the music in your ears...
♥ - Listen to my friends.
♥ - Watch Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, Skins, and a LOT of Tv Shows.
♥ - Listen to Joss Stone, she makes my mind go to everywhere...

3 comentarios:

  1. Me encantan todas las fotos! :)
    y me encanta la coca cola zero, nos parecemos mucho con tu lista! jejeje
    x.o.x.o

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great pictures! Thanks for following me, you have a great blog:)

    -The Trendy Fashionista
    http://thetrendyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar